Nicola Eaton-Sawford, Managing director, Customer Whisperers
Optimising the role of CCGs
- How well are CCGs influencing water companies?
- Assessing the quality of companies’ customer engagement processes
- What are the right customer-based incentives to drive this area of industry?
Teresa Perchard, Chair – Customer Scrutiny Group, Affinity Water
Customer segmentation, affordability and vulnerability
- Segmentation for tailoring communication and service
- Affordability for all – what more needs to be done
- Helping vulnerable customers to get help
Tony Smith, Chief executive officer, Consumer Council for Water
Questions and answers
Panel discussion: data sharing
- Digital Economy Act 2017 – What are the ramifications to the consumer?
- How can the water and energy sectors collaborate to help identify and target support?
- What are the future implications of data sharing with third parties?
- How can various parties share responsibility for vulnerable customers?
Session speakers above to be joined by:
Mark Field, Head of billing and collections, Southern Water
Matt Vaughan Wilson, Partnerships manager, Money Advice Trust